Sunday, October 3, 2010

Skeleton Society (Page 4)

I'd like to thank the folks at wetcanvas.com for the couple of suggestions. So far, the best is to keep doing it on wc paper and decide later if I want to color it or not. I tried a quick splash of watercolours to some of my storyboards and I also liked how it turned out, but then again, the feel of mono black pen finish also suits to my liking. I like both!

Anyway, here's page 4! Eventually I will have to make a full scan of all pages when I complete them for better viewing online and perhaps publish them online.

It's both a learning experience to me and something I'd like to put on my profile, for future reference as I am always open to the possibility of doing something I really love for a living.

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments: